Wednesday, May 23, 2012

back to ORD... followed by Colombia!!

Mobile Office :)
Funny. The last post I made here was from ORD. And that's where I'm headed right now. Jachin and I are in the car right now as I type. Somewhere east of Hixon, WI. I'm plugged in and connected to Jachin's phone (wireless hot spot) in order to submit my last paper of the quarter!!! I intended to finish well before I got into the car... but thankfully Chicago isn't that close... so it gave me plenty of car time to wrap up!

Jachin and I are heading to a park n' ride just outside of Chicago before hitting O'Hare for a Spirit Air flight to Cartagena, Colombia at 5:30ish am tomorrow morning! We're reeeeally looking forward to some quality time with our friends Michelle and Lindsey. Plus two other friends from Texas will be meeting us there on Sunday! Should be a fun and restful week to get away, sleep on the beach, enjoy friends, etc. Physical distance in friendships... I suppose it's really all quite relative or subjective... but I can't wait to actually have quality time with these four that I don't see nearly as often as I'd like to. And I'm really stoked to get to share an international experience with Jachin. I suspect it will be really insightful...:) And very fun, of course. But then again... Jachin makes most everything more fun.

Anyway. I'll try to take up the cause of blogging for the week since I'll be international. Follow along if you'd like. But for now... it's time for me to relish in my submitted homework assignments.:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've seen that mobile office before. Way to knock out the paper on the road... :) Enjoy Colombia, friend!

    ReplyDelete